What are the Best Marijuana Strains for Anxiety?
New News About Old Medicine
The first known reference given to cannabis used for anxiety relief was dated 1500BC in India. It has continued throughout the ages to be recognized as an antidepressant and anxiety relief. Although prescription antidepressants were developed for treatment of depression, these medications are used for anxiety issues as well. Once an anxiety disorder has been diagnosed, it is treated traditionally with medication, psychotherapy or both of these treatments.
Dependency a Problem with Prescription Medications
There is a huge caveat in the indiscriminate use of prescription medications to relieve anxiety and depression. Addiction occurs if used very long, and there are unfortunate side effects to most of the prescribed medications to counter anxiety and depression.
Alternatively, medical cannabis statistics show is still a highly regarded and effective relieving agent for both emotional disorders, and after eons of use is considered with very minimal side effects. Patients report that cannabis works much better for their issues than the prescription drugs.
The Most Highly Recommended Strains to Relieve Anxiety
A well-researched index of the best strains of cannabis to combat anxiety issues lists the indicas rather than the sativas, due to the fact the latter releases an exuberance that is not desired fighting anxiety disorders:
Clinical Anxiety and Depression:
• Granddaddy Purple is the top recommended and acclaimed cannabis strain to help overcome anxiety and depression without have any conflicting energy highs.
• Cannatonic is a hybrid high CBD strain with a CDC profile sizing created to up THC constant 1:1. That negates any anxious effect some anxiety sufferers experience with cannabis.
• Blackberry Kush is a strong, heavy strain that provides feather bed cushiness and sedating effects together with a sweet Blueberry flavor.. Not a good idea for daytime use, but acclaimed as a great insomnia chaser.
Post-Traumatic Stress Disorder:
• Canna-Tsu is an example of high CBD strains that help you maintain clarity and sobriety while using the cannabis to relieve PTSD. The disorder is enough to bear without becoming cannabis stoned with an episode.
Socially Interfering Anxiety:
• Strawberry Cough is recommended for Social anxiety, which is an awkward burden. You need`to stay alert and socially keen, but must not become so stimulated your mind races ahead of your speech. Strawberry Cough is s sativa strain; nonetheless walks the line between calming anxieties and energizing sufficiently for social conversation.
Nurturing Romantic Feelings:
• The sativa strain Chocolope is not an aphrodisiac. It brings on feelings of happiness, contentment, euphoria and romance for getting to know someone better without any offensive ideas. Higher octane strains are often recommended for Valentine’s Day, but Chocolope is a far better and more pleasing strain in keeping with Valentine’s Day.
Tension and Tension Headaches:
• CBD, or Cannabidiol, has proven itself exceptionally effective in lowering tension and thereby relieving tension caused headaches. This is a serious problem for millions of sufferers of tension headaches and even migraines, which are believed to be vascular headaches caused by outrageous tension in the body. It is a debilitating and frightening chronic issue to bear and affects function of families, work, and school studies. Clinical research reveals medical marijuana affects the brain substance anandamide. When marijuana’s THC reacts with anandamide, it produces a calming, relaxing effect. Medical marijuana, however, does not increase serotonin levels like many prescription medications that are prescribed for tension headaches.
Laws Permitting Use of Cannabis
Nearly one half of the United States have legalized medical marijuana. The majority, however, still have not legalized any form of cannabis although the scientific community reports that cannabis is a health merit, not a health hazard, contributing to treatment of many disabling illnesses, including painful diseases of children. Some non-legalizing states have legislation under examination concerning legalization of medical marijuana.